The Pop Up DFW Market by way of design allows a variety of Artists, Designers, Chefs, & Creators a platform to display and sell their creations. Resellers and Information booths will not be permitted at this market. The Market takes place on Saturdays and Sundays from 12:00pm-5:00pm at one of two Pop Up DFW locations:
3409 Main Street Suite B Dallas, TX 75226 OR 511 E Camp Wisdom Rd., Ste. A Duncanville, TX 75116
Pop Up DFW Market Policy:
1. Setup will begin 2 hours prior to the event and we require all vendors to be completely set up by the events designated start time.
2. There will be a $20 fee charged to the vendor if they leave before the end of the events break down time and could possibly be subject to suspension. (This excludes departure due to sell out)
3. All vendors, give Pop Up DFW and its commissioned photographers & videographers permission to use images, whether intact or in part, and vendors authorize the use of reproduction of such images and audio. This includes any and all photographs & videos at any Pop Up DFW event, for any purpose whatsoever, without further compensation to me. All negatives, positives and audio, together with the prints, constitute the photographer's, videographer's and Pop Up DFW sole property.
4. All Vendors must be at least 18 years of age to participate.
5. Marketing & Advertising of this event is the responsibility of all parties involved.
6. The Pop Up DFW Market offers no sales guarantee.
7. Vendor agrees that all information provided is current and accurate.
8. The completion of this application does not guarantee booth space for a particular market. Once the application has been received the review process will begin immediately and the potential vendor will be notified upon approval. The approved vendor will then be sent a welcome letter with further instructions and will be granted access to book the next available market.
9. All Vendors agree to comply with all State, municipal and other laws, ordinances, rules and regulations applicable to this Market.
10. In the case of inclement weather wherein a outdoor vendor's merchandise could be damaged or adequate sales are unlikely, The Pop Up DFW Market will cancel the outdoor portion of the event with as much notice as possible whereas the indoor portion of the event will continue. If such a cancellation occurs, the outdoor vendor has the option of transferring booth fees to a future market or receive a full refund.
Inclement Weather Policy
(For Outdoor Vendors Only)
There will be no Pop Up DFW Market (For Outdoor Vendors Only) if, from two hours before the scheduled market set up time until one hour after the scheduled break down time the forecast is for:
Temperatures to be above 102 degrees or below 38 degrees
Temperatures to be 45 degrees or below with winds exceeding 10 mph
The probability of rain is 50% or higher
The Pop up DFW Market & Pop Up DFW are not liable for any mishaps during the event.